Jesus is Lord»

Monday, August 4, 2008

Frustrated Fishing

Well what can I say. I've been soo hungry for the presence of God for the past six months I don't know what to do. To make a long story short, I'm waiting on break through in entering the Heavenlies. To have a lifestyle of open heavens. But ever since about five months ago it seems that everytime my faith is there or there is a move of the Spirit of God that there seems to be a "cap" on my head. It feels like some thing is on my head blocking me from recieving from God or to enter into a vision, or to discern spiritually. It also sometimes feels like I have a vise on my head. I have recieved prophetic words that they saw Jesus and angels helping in my deliverance in this area. But in the mean time I've been studing and praying about the Seer mantle that is on my life. I have been reading books on the Seer ministry. I've been listening to every tape I can get my hands on about visions, trances, visitations and open heavens. I recently started getting up early in the morning at about 5am to seek the lord. I can't tell you how hard that is for me. Today was about the 3rd day of me getting up. And as I sat there meditating and praying I was getting frustrated that I was up soo early and nothing had been happening. No visions or manifestations of the Lord. But I decided I was not gonna let that stop me. So at about 6am my wife comes in, plops right down next to me. My first thought was she was gonna destract me during this time that I had concecrated to the Lord. So about ten minutes of her being there....she tells me she just had a vision. Instantly I was mad and frustrated. I was like you got to be kidding me. I felt like I was the guy fishing all day at a special spot and used every lure I had and still nothing. Then she comes along and on the first cast catches a 10 pound bass. So this is just some of the frustration I'm going through today. I'm still hungry and will persevere. I love the Lord and I've got to know him intimately. By the way the vision she had was that she started walking down a hall into a corricor and at the end of the corridor was a big door. When she got there the door open and it was like she was looking over a land or valley. Then the Lord told her it was the Land of Canaan. The land of milk and honey. She asked the Lord how to get down there. He said you have to follow the path to get there. I'm sure one day I'll have a message on pressing in till you get your break through.

0 comments: