Jesus is Lord»

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Part 1 spirit of Python Dream

The dream starts out when my wife and I walk in to a airport lobby. In the middle of the lobby there is this psychic guy or guru type guy hypnotizing 20 and 30 year olds and making them do weird things and entertainging those watching. Till all waiting to be hypnotized where. We walk up some stairs to a balcony and look down over the lobby. The people hypnotized where slithering like snakes and now they where lined up together in unison slithering like one large snake. They where now possesed. I said "Its the spirit of Python". I then began to pray or command. I said " In the name of Jesus Christ.." all of a sudden there was an explosion in the spirit realm and a bright flash in the airport and a large boom or clap of thunder. It happen as soon as I said Jesus Christ. All power of the enemy was broken and naught. I continued the pray and rebuked the spirit of Python. Everyone saw the flash and heard the boom. The psychic guy now looked like he was maybe a shaman from India. He came up the stairs to find out what that power was that destroyed his power and he began wanting to know what that was or is. That was end of that part of dream.

0 comments: