Jesus is Lord»

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Supernatural School of ministry

Wow...It has been a long time since I have blogged. I feel moved to start writing about my supernatural walk with the Lord. I'm gonna share prophetic words and revelations the God gives me through the coming times. I've started MSU online and just had a wonderful time in the Lord and with other students last week. The Lord told me the first day during opening prayer that this time will be when we will begin to breakforth into our destinies. That we will begin to break out like chicks hatching or breaking out of there shells. We won't all break out at the same time but at different times. That like chicks as we hatch we will start with a prophetic peep and work our ways to cocka-doodle doos. I really felt that was for those at MSU. I also saw that night during worship this strong arm up at the podium waving a completely white flag or banner. I had no idea what the white flag meant but through talking with another student, I found out that it was a call to purity. She seemed to think that it was for sexual purity mostly.

Well, hopefully I will be able to share more prophetic insights and journeys with everyone soon.

0 comments: