Jesus is Lord»

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To know the Fathers Love

Today as I was reading a friends blog ( http://fionanicholson.blogspot.com/ ) I realized how much I don't know of the Fathers love for me. I don't know what true love is. It hinders me soooo much in life. If I don't know what love is then how can I receive it from others. When they tell me they love me I don't believe it. My whole view on love is that it is based on conditions. That when my wife tells me she loves me I don't believe it because she can't because I do this and that or don't do this or that. I need more time with the Father to know how he truly loves me. I have no idea how he truly loves me or looks at me. I was soo focused on being or feeling special by him that what I really want is to know his love. Pure love from the one who is love.

My prayer:
Help me Father to believe in your true love and to not only know your love but to understand and live in your love.

0 comments: