Jesus is Lord»

Friday, September 25, 2009

Training in Word of Knowledge.

Wow is all I can say this morning. Well I'll start here. The other night after reading the book by Steve Thompson "You May All prophesy" I decided to try to operate in the gift of words of knowledge online in the chat room. I thought what better way but with people I don't know personally or could not know there situation at all unless they told me. So anyway I tried to get some insights and it didn't really seem to be working. But one of the ways a word of knowledge comes is in a impression in the body. Well as I was talking to this one lady my collar bone really started to ache bad. My understanding of this kind of words of knowledge was only for healing of physical problems. I asked the one person who I was talking with if she had any problems with here collar bone. She said no but then began to list a long list of health issues she had and how they have bound her and kept her bed ridden. Well this morning I was reading more of my book. The Author was teaching on the "impressions" and I learned that there not literal all the time. He also talked about using scripture to understand what God is saying. So I looked up Collar in my bible. Guess what! I got understanding in a profound way. Here is the scripture. Job 30:18
By the great force of my disease is my garment changed: it bindeth me about as the collar of my coat.
KJV
I believe the Lord wanted to free her from that bondage. God is so awesome. So the next time I see her online I'll be able to share this with her.

0 comments: